My practice aims to provide a warm and supportive environment for people who are seeking to enhance their emotional wellbeing and improve their overall quality of life.
Clients can expect a professional, friendly, and inviting atmosphere, where they will feel comfortable and relaxed.
I believe that the psychological wellness of clients is a collaborative effort between the knowledge and skills of the psychologist and the client’s willingness to engage in the therapeutic process.
Psychological treatments help you to understand why you feel, think and act in ways which are distressing and have a negative impact on your life, and you are encouraged to actively participate in coping strategies to more effectively manage and change these maladaptive responses to facilitate the process of change. This can be challenging at times, but it means you play an important part in your own therapy, and this in itself is empowering.
Building a foundation of trust
Client confidentiality is of paramount importance.
Rest assured that all information disclosed is treated with discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- Monday & Wednesday & Thursday consultations available
- Tuesday consultations via Telehealth
- HICAPS technology which directly credits Medicare and Private Health rebates to client bank accounts at the time of consultation
- Free visitor and street parking
- Tea/coffee facilities and restroom